If you are holding a disability sport event in the North East and would like your event to go on this page, please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org - To view past events click here.
See all upcoming disability sport sessions & events listed below.
Click on a heading along the top to filter events by category.
Sat06Apr20192pm - 6pmTennis World, Prissick School Base, Marton Road, Middlesbrough TS4 3SA
Junior Visually Impaired Tennis Festival
Junior Visually Impaired Tennis Festival!
£10 entry, plus get a free tennis racket for first timers!
Tennis is a sport for everyone including those who are blind or partially sighted.
- If you are 18 and under and looking to try the sport or improve your game then why not come to the LTA’s Junior Visually Impaired (VI) Tennis Festival.
- Delivered by coaches - experienced in VI tennis ensuring participants will be hitting balls by the end of the festival!
What can you expect?
- A fun filled day with lots of games and activities
- A free racket to use during the festival and take away
- Opportunities for parents to get involved
6th April 2019 2pm – 6pm
Tennis World, Prissick School Base, Marton Rd, Middlesbrough TS4 3SA
How to book:
Please book online by visiting: https://fs18.formsite.com/ltaadmin/JuniorVIfestivals2019/index.html