FREE INCLUSIVE DISABILITY TRAINING IN BOCCIA WORKSHOP
The Inclusive Disability Coaching in Boccia Workshop is a three hour practical workshop, supporting you to:
- Learn about practical tools to support inclusive delivery.
- Explore creative ideas to support disabled people to take part in sport.
- Learn the basic elements of the 8 classifications in boccia.
- Develop you knowledge on the types and categories of disability.
- Understand Acceptable/unacceptable Vocabulary and terminology.
- How to run a boccia session for different disabilities.
This course is very interactive and engaging, suitable for volunteers and coaches from your club, it will show you how, with a few minor adjustments to the way you work, you can make your coaching more inclusive and effective.
What does the course involve?
This course is very interactive and engaging; it will challenge your perceptions and open your horizons.
What should I bring with me?
Bring refreshments, wear comfortable sportswear and bring a pen.
How many people can attend the course?
The course capacity is 20.
How do I book a place?
To book a FREE place please email Natalie Braisby on email@example.com